Spray foam roofing is known to be one of the most durable roofing materials for commercial application. Like any type of roof, however, a spray foam roof will eventually need to be replaced. When the time comes for foam roof replacement, Five Star Commercial Roofing is the expert team you can count on for quality workmanship, exceptional customer service, and the very best materials and techniques in the industry.
Our roofing technicians have been professionally trained to properly apply spray foam roofing, and you can rest assured the work will be done correctly, to code, and to your satisfaction.
Give Five Star Commercial Roofing a call today at (888) 740-2070 to schedule a free, no-obligation roofing assessment. One of our expert technicians will respond to your location, thoroughly inspect and assess your roof, and identify any problems. We will let you know definitively if your roof is truly in need of replacement or if other viable alternatives are available.
Why Spray Foam Roofs Fail
Many factors make spray foam roofs stand out from the crowd, including their incredible life expectancy. Like any roof type, a spray foam roof can sustain damage that is significant enough that replacement is a building owner’s only option.
There are various reasons spray foam roofs can fail, including:
- Poor workmanship
- Initial installation not done properly and according to the specifications
- Inadequate amounts of spray foam or coating protection being put down
- Incorrect thickness of applied product
- Compromised product due to improper storage prior to application
- Application performed at improper temperature variances
- Improper preparation of the roofing deck or existing roof before installation
- Neglecting to account for ponding water or pools during application process
- Applying roofing products in an improper time frame—too much time or too little
- Lack of or improperly performed roof maintenance
On the flipside, with appropriate application and proper, regular roof maintenance, a spray foam roof should perform well with no problems. In the event of damage, such as from weather conditions, a foam roof has a closed-cell structure that localizes the effects of the damage so it cannot spread.
Dependable Roofing Services
In replacing foam roofs or doing any other type of roof work, Five Star Commercial Roofing follows extremely stringent standards to ensure the very best workmanship and the delivery of an outstanding finished product. Our crew members undergo direct factory training and are extremely knowledgeable and adept in what they do.
For all of your commercial roofing needs, including expert foam roof replacement services, the team of professionals at Five Star Commercial Roofing is at your service. Give us a call at (888) 740-2070 to schedule your free, no-obligation roofing assessment!