Foam roofing is one of the most durable commercial roofing materials you’ll find, and when properly maintained it can last for decades. Among our specialties at Five Star Commercial Roofing, we install spray polyurethane foam (SPF) roofing systems that are made to last and will create a high-functioning, energy-efficient roofing asset to protect your commercial building.
Give us a call today at (888) 740-2070 to schedule a free, no-obligation roof inspection and find out what an SPF roofing system can do for your building. We will send one of our expert roofing technicians to thoroughly inspect your roofing asset, assess its condition, and give you information about the best roofing options available to you, including spray foam insulation.
Benefits of Foam Roof Insulation
Spray polyurethane roofing offers many desirable benefits, giving building owners prime durability as well as cost savings.
Some of the assets of spray polyurethane roofs include:
- Energy Savings: A white finish on the surface reflects heat, while the foam itself eliminates the infiltration of exterior air, which is one of the biggest contributors to high energy costs.
- Thermal & Water Resistance: The spray foam roofing we use has an R-Value of 6.5 per inch for the foam, which bolsters the roof’s thermal resistance and also prevents water from laterally spreading through the roof in the event of a puncture.
- Soundproofing Qualities: the thickness of the foam additionally helps reduce the transmission of sound.
- Lightweight: Though it is sturdy and thick, the foam does not add significant weight to the roof.
- Problem Stopper: Spray foam roofing features a closed-cell insulation system, which helps localize roof problems rather than letting them spread and snowball.
- Versatility: SPF roofing can be installed on almost any kind of roofing material.
- Restorative Quality: Foam roof insulation restores an existing roof to full functionality, giving building owners a prime alternative to costly roof replacement.
In addition to the foam layer and the white topcoat in a polyurethane foam roof, a third layer gives extra protection and helps solidify the foam. The foam component itself does an exceptional job of keeping damage from compounding, and we take special precautions with the third layer to help ensure the foam is never punctured to begin with.
With these three layers combined, a polyurethane foam roof offers the robust, long-lasting, energy-efficient and economical roofing solution you need on your commercial building!
Service You Can Trust
Five Star Commercial Roofing proudly serves clients throughout Ohio, with specific service areas including Akron, Brunswick, Mt. Vernon, Dover, Canton, Orrville, Wooster, Carrollton, Cleveland, Shelby, Norwalk, Massillon, Loudonville, Medina, Wellington and Litchfield.
Give us a call today at (888) 740-2070 for all your commercial roofing needs, great and small!